Siege Siege

Game wouldn't get any farther than the loading screen

Whack Your Neighbour Whack Your Neighbour

Reminds me of the old games that I would play on Nick.com
Obviously this is a lot more violent and morbid, but it has that classic, "internet game" feel. I like it! 4/5 8/10

The Great Panda Maze The Great Panda Maze

Not a bad idea, but there's absolutely no clear indication as to where the other end of the maze is. How can you solve a maze if there's no other end?

Poker Hunt Poker Hunt

This is bad. Just bad. No fun value, no real puzzle to it, just frustratingly looking at cards and hoping you got lucky enough to possibly even have one hand.

CodedGames responds:

You are going to have quite a few good hands especially if you play marathon mode. In marathon mode you are guaranteed to have atleast two Royal Flushes on the board if not more.

Even if cards are not next to each other you can leave them on the board and they will count as your last hand. So, a good tip is to see if there is a Royal Flush/Straight Flush/whatever the best hand is and pick up cards around those cards so that your last hand is extremely good. There is actually quite a bit of strategy to the game once you get past looking for simple hand.

Another good tip is to always look for full houses since they are easily the most common good hand in the game.

If you want more strategy in the game I highly suggest playing marathon since you can actually chose where you want new cards to go.

Anyways, sorry that you didn't enjoy my game. I hope these tips can help you get even better scores if you decide to play agian. :D

. . . Love Past . . . . . . Love Past . . .

Sound didn't work, I reloaded the page multiple times and got nothing. No instructions makes it hard to understand anything about this game. Good concept but definitely needs work

TriXeL responds:

Damn you Construct!!!! In all seriousness though, I'm sorry it wouldn't load. I've been battling with it so much. I swear there is much more to the game. As for instructions, I didn't want to add any because 1: I feel it breaks the atmosphere of the game, plus the controls are as easy as up, down, left, right ( pretty standard stuff) and 2: I didn't want to create "objectives" in the game. I just want the player to explore and figure things out in the world. Regardless, thank you for the feed back.

Haters War Haters War

The game looks good but either my keyboard was glitching or there's a glitch in the game and i couldn't throw grenades. plz fix

Santa Delivery Truck Santa Delivery Truck

Great game

Nice game, everything about it was good, i just docked a point because the timer starts before the truck is full and thats a little cheap

Blockz Blockz

um?

Yeah. Try putting up a game that actually starts.

Digital Upgrade Digital Upgrade

So addictive

I'm so addicted to this game it's not even funny. i play it at least an hour a day

Insectonator Insectonator

Great game

I really liked this game. Killing bugs with a variety of weapons never gets old. the only flaw i found was that the game mode that had you kill certain bugs could get extremely slow. i'd end up killing 90% of the bugs i needed to and then end up stuck waiting and waiting for that one grasshopper to show up. other than that this game was extremely addicting and fun.