Pokemon TV Theme (Metal) Pokemon TV Theme (Metal)

Dude. You are officially THE GREATEST person alive. My life is officially fulfilled.

RobSoundtrack responds:

WOW hahaha thanks man!!
Awesome compliment!!

Fav me if you want.
Put a request in.
I'll probably do it...

Last Request_TA Last Request_TA

Good song, but I'm failing to understand why this is classified as a classic rock song.

EdgeCrimson responds:

I always seem to have a hard time using Newground's listed genres to classify my music. I suppose I picked classic rock because it's definitely a rock piece, just really light rock, and it's heavily influenced by classical elements. I realize this does not constitute classical rock in its traditional sense. Perhaps I should move it to miscellaneous with most of my other pieces? Nevertheless, thank you for the comment.

8. Reach Equilibrium (BTD 8. Reach Equilibrium (BTD

Frigging awesome.

This song is absolute perfection. Everything fits together, everything sounds awesome, everything is just...right!
On a side note, the piano solo at the end makes me want to cry for some reason. Not because it's bad, it just makes me feel like I'm going to cry. Whether that's good or bad is up to you to decide

sanctuary within the chaos sanctuary within the chaos

Sweet!

Very nice job! It does sound a lot like the Goukisan song but that's a good thing. I'm definately downloading this! Keep up the awesome work!

lantaren responds:

thanks for the review :) hope you tell people you know about me :)

Journey of Hope Journey of Hope

Beautiful!

That was just so amazing! There were just so many feelings in this one song! I felt hope, dispair, love, loss..It's unbelieveable.

Bas3008 responds:

Thank you !!

By Foot By Foot

Very good

Overall it was a good song. The only reason i docked a point is because the violins we're quite annoying, maybe if you remade the song and had the violins an octive down? I dunno. But other than that, great job! This song actually gave my band inspiration to write a song of our own :)

PowderedLand responds:

Thank you very much.
I am not entirely happy with the violin too.

Looking forward to hear something from your band :-)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously?

That was only comparable to crap. The drum "solo" sounded like it was played by an epileptic with no rythm, the background "music" was just annoying, all in all, it was a waste. Its amazing what passes for music these days.

FlameRetardant responds:

I bet you much rather would have the drummer mash the snare like there is no tomorrow, listen to some Tim Alexander you nitwit.

symphony of the sea. no drums symphony of the sea. no drums

Amazing!

It was so beautifly haunting. Although, i got a different picture than a sea. Listening to the song actually made me think of walking through a soldier camp where men were gearing up for a battle they already know that they'll lose. But thats just me.
Only flaw is the ending, it's toooo abrupt. A fixed version would be awesome :D

The Sound of Epicness The Sound of Epicness

I agree with Charmanzer

This definately is not epic at all. Its too slow and repetitive. If you want it to be epic, you need fast, blaring music! Not the same 7 notes over and over again.

Unbound Soul Unbound Soul

Nice!

Dude, this song is badass. I'm currently in an acoustic band, but my dream is to play this kind of music (it'll be a while till that happens). I have much respect for you! Keep kicking ass!