My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Disturbing...

Well made video, but for me it was just one long awkward moment to watch

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Funny

This was pretty funny, a tad offensive to people with cancer, but still pretty funny. the animation was great, the voice acting was great. all in all 5/5 and 9/10

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

Amazing

That was mind boggling

Siege Siege

Game wouldn't get any farther than the loading screen

Whack Your Neighbour Whack Your Neighbour

Reminds me of the old games that I would play on Nick.com
Obviously this is a lot more violent and morbid, but it has that classic, "internet game" feel. I like it! 4/5 8/10

The Great Panda Maze The Great Panda Maze

Not a bad idea, but there's absolutely no clear indication as to where the other end of the maze is. How can you solve a maze if there's no other end?

Pokemon TV Theme (Metal) Pokemon TV Theme (Metal)

Dude. You are officially THE GREATEST person alive. My life is officially fulfilled.

RobSoundtrack responds:

WOW hahaha thanks man!!
Awesome compliment!!

Fav me if you want.
Put a request in.
I'll probably do it...

Last Request_TA Last Request_TA

Good song, but I'm failing to understand why this is classified as a classic rock song.

EdgeCrimson responds:

I always seem to have a hard time using Newground's listed genres to classify my music. I suppose I picked classic rock because it's definitely a rock piece, just really light rock, and it's heavily influenced by classical elements. I realize this does not constitute classical rock in its traditional sense. Perhaps I should move it to miscellaneous with most of my other pieces? Nevertheless, thank you for the comment.

8. Reach Equilibrium (BTD 8. Reach Equilibrium (BTD

Frigging awesome.

This song is absolute perfection. Everything fits together, everything sounds awesome, everything is just...right!
On a side note, the piano solo at the end makes me want to cry for some reason. Not because it's bad, it just makes me feel like I'm going to cry. Whether that's good or bad is up to you to decide

Imaginary Friend: Part 2 Imaginary Friend: Part 2

Please tell me there's a 4-way coming in the future

Nordic Female Nordic Female

Fu. King. Hot.

P. Hunter P. Hunter

Cool!

I like your armored version of this guy better, but all in all this guy is pretty B.A.